LG 300G Prepaid Phone is a slim, easy-to-use candybar phone with text messaging, voicemail, caller ID, call waiting and multi-language support. You only need to pay-as-you-go with all local, long distance and roaming calls at 10 cents per minute. The phone supports up to 7 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time. People are very happy with such a phone.
The perfect complement to Tracfone prepaid wireless service, the slim candybar-style LG 300G offers an affordable way to stay in touch with family and friends across town and around the globe via voice communication and text messaging.
What’s more, with Net10 you get a single rate for every call–10 cents a minute–whether it’s local, long distance or roaming. This phone features a color LCD screen, handsfree speakerphone, several organizer tools including scheduler and world clock, a phonebook with up to 500 entries, and up to 7 hours of talk time. So I think you’ll love this phone too.
As a bestseller, the LG 300G Prepaid Phone comes with some cool features, let’s take a look.
* The LG 300G has a 1.5-inch color screen with a 128 x 128-pixel resolution and support for 65K colors. It sits above a standard navigation area with send/end buttons and soft navigatoin keys, and is complemented by a standard alpha-numeric keypad.
* The 300G has you covered as support is built-in for sending and receiving SMS text messages.
* Net10 Airtime Balance Display shows you how much airtime you’ve used and how much is left
* Includes 32 polyphonic ringtones
* Organizer tools: Calendar, alarm, calculator, stopwatch, world clock, notepad, unit converter, tip calculator
Of course, these are just the main features this phone offers, you’ll enjoy more when you get the phone.